Dear Alpine District Scouters,
I wanted to introduce myself. I’m Ken Krogue and I’ve been called to replace Rod Lisonbee as the new Alpine District Chairman.
I work in the District “Key 3″ with Grant Hansen, the District Executive, and Kevin Card, the District Commissioner.
The three of us just spent all day in Richfield, Utah on Saturday getting trained to help you in the Alpine District.
- We are bringing back the “Stake Corners” to Roundtable. It will begin at 8:15 on the second Thursday of each month.
- We will be having some training by one of the stakes all together during this time this first month for Stake Corners so don’t bother preparing much.
- Kevin Card, Grant Chandler, and the whole Roundtable team will be ready for fun, information, and inspiration! Don’t Miss!
- We will be using a new communication system to make everyone aware of key information.
ROUNDTABLE SCHEDULE (2nd Thursday, May 10th)
- District Committee – 6:30PM
- Roundtable Begins – 7:15PM Scouts+, 7:00PM Cubs
- Breakout Meetings – 7:30PM
- Stake Corner Meetings – 8:15PM
- Scouts/Varsity/Ventures – 5980 West 10400 North, Highland Utah (Strasburg Building) – 7:15 – 8:30PM
- Cubs – 10962 N 6400 W, Highland Utah (Hollowcrest Building) – 7:00 – 8:30PM
- (see maps below)
District Chairman | Alpine District | Utah National Parks Council
Let’s use social media to communicate better!
Alpine District Blog | www.AlpineDistrictBSA.